Hello friends,in this project I am logging the data over Thingspeak.com by using arduino and esp8266. I am using 4 sensors whose values would be uploaded.
If you are new to my ESP8266,visit my previous blog here
I recommend watching video as it shows the major steps.
1. Download the zip file in the link below.. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Y9-jpvsfOBRURNRVlONlVrQ2s/view?usp=sharing
2. Check the .jpg file in the zip folder and connect the circuit.
3. Upload esp_test.ino to the arduino and send commands as shown in the video and connect esp8266 to your network..
4. Open thingspeak_final.ino in the arduino IDE and change the apiKey to the Api Key you obtained from Thingspeak.com
5. I have used four sensors in the code and that’s why i added all the field values in the string getStr,If you have one sensor,keep only the one and delete the rest of them
6.Run the code and check on the Thingspeak.com,the data would be logged. Please comment if you have any doubt regrading it. 🙂